Reducing downtime and increasing efficiency is the biggest part of supplying the petroleum industry. An important part of how we service the industry is by making sure we always keep critical parts on the shelf for our customers.
- A true 24hr breakdown service
- Technical support & solutions
- Access to the worlds largest brands at the best prices
- Dedicated account manager with experience in laundry equipment
Lowara e-SV Atex Approved Pumps
First introduced in 2010, the Lowara e-SV range has become synonymous with high quality and outstanding performance due to its innovative hydraulic design and energy efficient properties. The latest variant is no different, and is able to deliver a flow rate of up to 160 m³/h, with a head of up to 330m in the standard configuration.
The e-SV ATEX draws its name from the French title of the European Union’s 94/9/EC, known as ATEX 95, Directive on equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmosphere in commercial and industrial applications. Being suitable for Group II, category 2G, it is capable of handling liquids of up to 90°C , in ambient with maximum temperature of 40°C.
WEG Atex Approved Electric Motors
TEFC - Ex nA / Ex nA llC T3 Gc / Ex tc lllB T125°C Dc IP55
Ex nA motors do not require certification by any third party entity (a manufacturer’s compliance declaration is sufficient). Nevertheless the Ex nA motors manufactured by WEG are certi catied by Ex nB BASEEFA.
• 50 Hz and and 60 Hz rated (1.00 service factor)
• Class F insulation (Impregnation Resin and magnet Wire are class H)
• F3 mounted as standard
• Stainless Steel nameplate - Laser etched with high contrast background • Regreasable ball bearings (Frames 160 and up)
• Gasketed conduit box
• Zone 2, Groups IIA, IIB and IIC
• Suitable for WYE/Delta Start (exception to W voltage code at 60Hz)
• Design n
• Conductive plastic fan (frames 63 up to 315)
• Aluminum fan (frame 355)